* Metalworking CNC plasma cutting machines «ArtPlasma» suitable for cutting metal and an excising of any circuits
* Materials: practically all conductive metals: heavily alloyed steels with a chromium and a nickel, all tool steel, structural steel, sheet metal, galvanization; non-ferrous metals, such as aluminum and his connections, brass, copper; even gray iron...
* CNC plasma machine can be equipped with plasma cutter made by Abicor Binzel, Germany or Hypertherm, Inc, USA
* Plasma cutting machine «ArtPlasma» can be used in different spheres of industrial production, including for manufacture of details of the equipment; agriculture engineering (a part of the hinged equipment); units of building metal constructions; units of ventilation systems; metal doors, rack storages, furniture...
* CNC system will provide absolute repeatability of workpieces
* Metalworking CNC plasma cutting machines «ArtPlasma» - this is modern system; combine with latest technology of plasma cutting CNC and compact solution
* This class of machine combines best price and excellent performance
* Metalworking CNC plasma cutting machines «ArtPlasma» give you opportunity to use plasma technology even on small factories
That is so unique in metalworking plasma cutting machines «ArtPlasma»:
- Low cost of consumables at usage of air-plasma cutter Jackle, Abicor Binzel
- Powerful base welding and portal
- Ground precision guiding on all coordinates
- Ballscrews and guidelines from corporation Hiwin (usage - 100 thousand km)
- Powerful CNC system
- Convenient cutting table
- Three coordinate system, controlled by CNC system:
- DC motors with encoders x and y axes
- DC motors on axe z. The coordinate z changes according to a voltage variation of a working arc (with maintenance of a fixed spacing between a paring knife and preparation)
Advantage of air-plasma cutting:
- Saving of time due to high speed of cutting at cutting the thin sheet as contrasted to technology of an autogenously cutting, a vibration carving or sawing.
- Due to high speed of cutting and the focused arch, you can reach minimum heat transfer. Outcome – absence or a minor strain of working piece.
- Easy to use
- Low operating cost due to application of a compressed air in quality of gas.
- An energy-saving by means of high efficiency.